SCREENED PORCH SERVICES
For Harrisburg, NC
- Enjoy the outdoors without the bugs: Screened porches keep out mosquitoes, flies, and other pests, so you can relax and enjoy the outdoors without having to worry about being bitten.
- Extend your living space: A screened porch can be used for a variety of activities, such as dining, entertaining, relaxing, or simply enjoying the outdoors.
- Increase your home’s value:A screened porch may add value to your home, making it more appealing to potential buyers. This is because screened porches are a desirable feature that many people are looking for.
- Improve your home’s curb appeal: A screened porch can add beauty and charm to your home, making it more inviting and attractive.
- Provide a safe and secure space for children and pets: A screened porch can provide a safe and secure space for children and pets to play and relax. This is especially beneficial if you live in an area with a lot of traffic or other hazards.
If you’re looking to enjoy the fresh air and scenery of Harrisburg, NC while also having the comfort and protection of being indoors, a screen porch is the perfect solution. At our screen porch services company, we specialize in designing and building customized screen porches that meet your unique needs and preferences. Our team of skilled professionals uses top-quality materials and techniques to ensure that your screen porch is not only beautiful but also durable and long-lasting. We offer a range of services in Harrisburg, NC, from design and construction to repair and maintenance, so you can enjoy your screen porch for years to come.
There are plenty of fun and exciting things to do in the Harrisburg, NC area! Here are some of the top attractions and activities via Harrisburg NC Organization:
From the Queen City’s NASCAR Hall of Fame to the nearby Charlotte Motor Speedway, Harrisburg lies within NASCAR country. For dozens of racing teams – even those in racing circuits other than NASCAR – this region is the place they call home. Family-oriented activities abound with Great Wolf Lodge, Sea Life Aquarium and the shopping outlets at Concord Mills Mall 10 minutes from Harrisburg. In downtown Charlotte, Discovery Place, the Museum of the New South and the Carolina Raptor Center offer a wide variety of learning experiences. Cedar Fair’s Carowinds Amusement Park is approximately 30 miles south of town on Interstate 485/Interstate 77.
Within 20 miles, you can find Bank of America Stadium (home to the NFL’s Carolina Panthers), Spectrum Center (home to the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets and the AHL’s Charlotte Checkers) and CMC-Northeast Stadium (home to the Single-A baseball team Kannapolis Intimidators). The triple-A baseball team, Charlotte Knights, play nearby at the new Knights Stadium in uptown Charlotte.
A wide variety of shows and festivals are available year-round at Bojangles Coliseum, the PNC Music Pavilion, NC Music Factory and the Cabarrus Arena and Events Center, including concerts, dog shows, and seasonal entertainment and shopping opportunities.Minutes south of Harrisburg on Highway 49 is the growing campus of University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Also nearby is Rowan Cabarrus Community College and Queens University of Charlotte.
Outdoor recreation opportunities abound with the U.S. National Whitewater Center just 25 minutes from Harrisburg. For hikers, Crowders Mountain State Park and the Carolina Thread Trail offer miles of trails. Nearby Lake Norman, Lake Wylie and Mountain Island Lake and Lake Norman State Park offer water sports, hiking, mountain biking and more.
In nearby Concord, the Old Courthouse Theatre and Davis Theater host a variety of performances throughout the year. In downtown Charlotte, the Mint Museum of Art, the North Carolina Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, Harvey B. Gantt Center for African American Arts and Culture and Charlotte’s historic NoDa arts district offer diverse activities for arts and culture.
FEATURED SCREENED PORCH PROJECTS
See more Screened Porch photos and other porch solutions on our Visual Inspiration page