See our reviews, follow us on social media, proudly serving the Charlotte area since 1999!
STANDARD SCREEN PORCH ESTIMATE INCLUDES:
- All labor, material, waste removal, permits and inspections. Client to provide a copy of their survey if needed and are responsible for their HOA approval.
- Project to be constructed on elevated deck frame utilizing 2×8 PT joists, 2×10 beams and 6″ lower supports.
- Estimator assumes the project will be constructed on an elevated deck frame up to 4′ above grade.
Our deck frames are typically constructed with 2×8 PT joists 16″ OC, 2×10 beams, 6″ lower supports on code approved footings.
**Depending on size, your framing details may vary.
- Included flooring is EcoLife® clear grade pressure treated KDAT pine decking, 5/4″ x 6″ installed with screws with screening below.
- Included wall system to be Culpepper Columns® 6″ laminated columns with aluminum framed fiberglass screens.
- Included railing to be traditional pressure treated wood.
- When possible, vaulted beadboard ceiling.
- All aspects of the build to match as close as feasible to include boxing/gutters and shingles.
STEP 2: STRUCTURAL UPGRADES
Includes aluminum framed removable screens (required with 6″ posts).
Four panel sliding window system with matching door unit and installation. Credits removable screens noted with 6″ posts. 10 year warranty on window material, lifetime on frame and components.
NOTE: Selecting this option will automatically select Deckorator® Spindles.
Replaces premium 2″ wood spindles with 3/4″ black tubular aluminum spindles. 5″ on center.
TrexTranscend® composite decking installed on all flat surfaces (decking, steps and rail capping). Colors: Redwood, Cedar, Grey and Weathered Wood.
To be installed with screws. Balance of railing to be #1 grade pressure treated.
Prime with quality primer, caulk all joints, fill nail holes and significant defects.
Top coat with Sherwin Williams® Durations coating, applicable up to 300 sqft, please call for details. Does not include floor, noted below.
Install Sherwin Williams Deckscape® stain. Customer responsible for color selection.
Picture framed with 2″ material, 1″ thick heavy duty square holed lattice with operable gate for access below.
STEP 3: ELECTRICAL UPGRADES
To include: Wiring and installation of your provided ceiling fan on one switch, two GFCI protected outlets and one fixed base flood light on one switch to illuminate egress. Includes final connection needed into home. Per code, there must be a grade level outlet on the rear of the home that may use one of the included outlets.
Home run line from desired TV location to cable providers box (due to liability cable/satellite provider must make connection) additional
GFCI outlet and installation of TV bracket (customer supplied).
Includes (1) WD-5024 dual element 39″ stainless 240 volt heater and installation. Operates on dual switch for 50/100% heating options. Typical heating area 12′ x 12′, two suggested for most spaces. Costing assumes existing electrical panel has space for required load. No alterations or improvements to existing panel included or implied.
STEP 4: SCREEN PORCH ESTIMATE
Keep in mind that this is a budgeting estimate.
Depending on site/project variables and option selections additional costs/discounts may apply.
Looking like we may be a good fit for your project? Please CONTACT US to schedule a no obligation in home consultation.
"Could not have been better. Doug and his team were the definition of customer service and professionalism."